Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lacey has a New Collar Too!

B: Lacey's previous collar managed to disappear. I'm not really sure where it could have gone since she doesn't go outside, but after a month of searching I finally gave in and bought her a new one. The old one was catsafe and came off really easily. This one will still come off if necessary, but it's a bit tighter. I ordered her new tags, but they still haven't come in the mail. I'll probably find her old tags the day after the new ones get here.

2 comments:

alyson.borda said...

hm...I think Moose's collar is CatSafe....oh dear. that thing will be off in no time I'm sure. he already pulls his soft paw claws off. little booger.

alyson.borda said...

Lacey's old collar fell off one time when she was riding in the car and jumped against the window. She didn't realize there was glass there and fell back all perplexed with the collar falling on her. Her new one is from PetSmart too and I guess is some new brand they started carrying. It seems to work nicely so far.